Scope of work
Mabany Misr plays an important role in coordinating the efforts of all those involved in a project, so as to make sure the client’s requirements are understood as well as effectively executed within the agreed time frame and cost forecast.
Each Project follows the company's 10 points Structure execution approach
Project planning and Execution:
- Review designs.
- Review location.
- Provide security for the site.
- Check paperwork according to cash flow and time line.
- Contact suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Assemble project team.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Incorporate quality control checks.
- Brief team on the entire project scope.
- Ensure décor matches design scope.
- Start up and testing program placed to ensure all requirements are met.
- Start up equipment’s and maintenance.
- Provide spare parts and special tools.
- Provide client “as built” drawings.
- Provide warranty.